Map of Kyrgyzstan Districts – Batkan Region
You can easily create a map of Kyrgyzstan districts in Batken Regions using Mapline. Kyrgyzstan is located in Central Asia. There are 7 regions making up the country and one of the most populous is the Batken region. It is divided into 3 districts: Kadamjay on the east, Batken at the center and Leilek on the west.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Kyrgyzstan districts in Batken region.
Steps to Create a Map of Kyrgyzstan Districts in Batken Region
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Kyrgyzstan Districts” as the territory type and choose “Batken.”
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”