Map of Kyrgyzstan Districts – Batkan Region
You can easily create a map of Kyrgyzstan districts in Batken Regions using Mapline. Kyrgyzstan is located in Central Asia. There are 7 regions making up the country and one of the most populous is the Batken region. It is divided into 3 districts: Kadamjay on the east, Batken at the center and Leilek on the west.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Kyrgyzstan districts in Batken region.
Steps to Create a Map of Kyrgyzstan Districts in Batken Region
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Kyrgyzstan Districts” as the territory type and choose “Batken.”
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Kyrgyzstan districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Kyrgyzstan districts in the region of Batken.