Map of Nepal Regions
You can easily create a map of Nepal regions using Mapline. Rich in ancient culture, the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal is divided into 5 development regions which are further divided into 14 administrative zones and 75 districts. The regions of Nepal are:
- Eastern Development Region = home of 3 zones: Sagarmatha, Koshi, and Mechi
- Central Development Region = home of 3 zones: Bagmati, Narayani, and Janakpur
- Mid-Western Development Region = home of 3 zones: Karnali, Bheri, and Rapti
- Western Development Region = home of 3 zones: Dhawalagiri, Gandaki, and Lumbini
- Far-Western Development Region = home of 2 zones: Mahakali and Seti
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Nepal regions.
Steps to Create a Map of Nepal Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Nepal Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Nepal regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Nepal regions.