Map of Nepal Regions
You can easily create a map of Nepal regions using Mapline. Rich in ancient culture, the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal is divided into 5 development regions which are further divided into 14 administrative zones and 75 districts. The regions of Nepal are:
- Eastern Development Region = home of 3 zones: Sagarmatha, Koshi, and Mechi
- Central Development Region = home of 3 zones: Bagmati, Narayani, and Janakpur
- Mid-Western Development Region = home of 3 zones: Karnali, Bheri, and Rapti
- Western Development Region = home of 3 zones: Dhawalagiri, Gandaki, and Lumbini
- Far-Western Development Region = home of 2 zones: Mahakali and Seti
Steps to Create a Map of Nepal Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Nepal Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”