Map of Nepal Zones
You can easily create a map of Nepal zones using Mapline. Nepal is the home of 8 of the 10 world’s highest mountains. Among them is Mount Everest (known in the country as “Sagamartha”), the highest mountain in the world. There are 14 administrative zones in the country which are grouped together to form 5 development regions.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Nepal zones. The development regions of Nepal are each divided into 3 zones except for Far-Western Development Region which only has 2 zones. Karnali Zone located in the Mid-Western Development Region is the country’s largest zone. Meanwhile, Mahakali Zone in the Far-Western Development Region is said to be the smallest zone in the country.
Steps to Create a Map of Nepal Zones
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Nepal Zones.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Nepal zones! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each zone just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Nepal zones.