Nepal District Map
You can easily create a Nepal district map using Mapline. Nepal is a South Asian country located in the Himalayas. It is the home of the highest mountain in the world – Mount Everest. Agriculture is the main economical factor followed by services, and manufacturing and craft-based industry. Agricultural products include corn, rice, root crops, sugarcane, tea, and wheat. Using Mapline, you can easily create a Nepal district map. As of 20 September 2015 Nepal is divided into 7 provinces and 75 districts.
Steps to Create a Nepal District Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Nepal Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”