Map of Yemen Governorates
You can easily create a map of Yemen governorates using Mapline. The Republic of Yemen is an Arab country found in Western Asia. It is the 2nd largest country in the peninsula. It shares borders with Saudi Arabia and Oman. There were 20 governorates and 1 municipality (Amanat Al-Asemah). The last addition was created in 2004 – the Raymah Governorate. However, on December 2013, another governorate was added – the Soqatra Governorate, marking the complete number of 21 governorates. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Yemen governorates. The governorates are further divided into 333 districts, which are sub- divided into 2,210 sub-districts, and 38,284 villages.
Steps to Create a Map of Yemen Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Yemen Governorates.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”