Map of Austrian States
You can easily create a map of Austrian States using Mapline. Austria, the 12th richest country in the world, can be found in Central Europe. Its neighboring countries are Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia and Switzerland. Austria has 9 states – each of which has an elected legislature, a state government, and a governor.
Although they do not have complete administrative authority, these states have some legislative authority and rules its constituents in important matters including:
- Building properties
- Nature protection
- Social care
- Zoning ordinances
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Austrian States. The states are divided into districts and cities. The 9 states are: Burgenland, Carinthia, Lower and Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria, Tyrol, and Vorarlberg.
Steps to Create a Map of Austrian States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Austria States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Austrian States! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Austrian States.