Map of Austrian States
You can easily create a map of Austrian States using Mapline. Austria, the 12th richest country in the world, can be found in Central Europe. Its neighboring countries are Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia and Switzerland. Austria has 9 states – each of which has an elected legislature, a state government, and a governor. Although they do not have complete administrative authority, these states have some legislative authority and rules its constituents in important matters including:
- Building properties
- Nature protection
- Social care
- Zoning ordinances
Steps to Create a Map of Austrian States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Austria States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”