Map of Belarus Regions
You can easily create a map of Belarus regions using Mapline. The Republic of Belarus can be found in Eastern Europe. It shares borders with Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. Its capital is Minsk which also enjoys the privilege of being a region. The major economy of Belarus is manufacturing and service industries.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Belarus regions. Belarus is divided into 6 regions which are further divided into 118 districts. Each region has an elected region council and a region administration. Since it is the country’s capital, Minsk city has the same status as that of a region and is divided into 9 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Belarus Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Belarus Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Belarus regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Belarus regions.