Map of Bulgaria Provinces
You can easily create a map of Bulgaria provinces using Mapline. The Republic of Bulgaria is a country found in Southeastern Europe. It shares borders with Romania, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey. Bulgaria is the 16th largest country in Europe.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Bulgaria provinces. Bulgaria is divided into 27 provinces and a metropolitan capital city which also functions as a province. Provinces are further divided into 264 municipalities. Burgas province is the largest province in terms of size. Sofia Province has the most number of municipalities (22). Sofia City (which functions as a province and a city at the same time) is the most populous province.
Steps to Create a Map of Bulgaria Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Bulgaria Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Bulgaria provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Bulgaria provinces.