Map of Croatia Counties
You can easily create a map of Croatia counties using Mapline. The Republic of Croatia is made up of 20 counties and Zagreb, the capital city which functions as a county and a city at the same time. Counties are the 1st level administrative divisions of the country. Each county has an executive branch of government ruled by an elected county prefect. Since Zagreb is a city, it is headed by a city mayor.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Croatia counties. There are 21 counties in all (including the city of Zagreb) in Croatia which are further divided into 127 cities, 429 municipalities and 6,749 settlements.
Steps to Create a Map of Croatia Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Croatia Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Croatia counties! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Croatia counties.