Map of Croatia Counties
You can easily create a map of Croatia counties using Mapline. The Republic of Croatia is made up of 20 counties and Zagreb, the capital city which functions as a county and a city at the same time. Counties are the 1st level administrative divisions of the country. Each county has an executive branch of government ruled by an elected county prefect. Since Zagreb is a city, it is headed by a city mayor. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Croatia counties. There are 21 counties in all (including the city of Zagreb) in Croatia which are further divided into 127 cities, 429 municipalities and 6,749 settlements.
Steps to Create a Map of Croatia Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Croatia Counties.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”