Map of French Departments
You can easily create a map of French departments using Mapline. France is one of the most modern countries in the world. It is also considered as a leader among European nations. Aside from the 96 departments located in the metropolitan area, there are also 5 overseas departments of France. These are French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, and Réunion. The departments are further divided into 335 arrondissements (which function as a district). Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of French departments. The main responsibilities of departments include management of:
- Social and welfare allowances
- Junior high school buildings and technical staff
- Local roads
- School and rural buses
- Municipal infrastructures
Steps to Create a Map of French Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “France Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”