Map of French Departments
You can easily create a map of French departments using Mapline. France is one of the most modern countries in the world. It is also considered as a leader among European nations. Aside from the 96 departments located in the metropolitan area, there are also 5 overseas departments of France. These are French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, and Réunion. The departments are further divided into 335 arrondissements (which function as a district).
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of French departments. The main responsibilities of departments include management of:
- Social and welfare allowances
- Junior high school buildings and technical staff
- Local roads
- School and rural buses
- Municipal infrastructures
Steps to Create a Map of French Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “France Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of French departments! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of French departments.