County Map of Ireland
You can easily create a county map of Ireland using Mapline. Ireland counties are sub-national divisions that are used to divide assigned areas for local government. They are the basis for community development purposes, local government, and planning. Dublin in Leinster Province is the most populous county in The Republic of Ireland with more than 1.2 million in population.
Steps to Create a County Map of Ireland
- Create a Mapline and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Ireland Counties (2015).”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the counties of Ireland! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a county map of Ireland.