County Map of Ireland
You can easily create a county map of Ireland using Mapline. Ireland counties are sub-national divisions that divide assigned areas for local government. Their purpose lies in community development, local government, and planning. Dublin, located in Leinster Province, is the most-populous county in The Republic of Ireland with a population of more than 1.2 million.
Whether you want to gain insights on the 26 counties in the Republic of Ireland, the six counties in Northern Ireland, or both—you can leverage Mapline’s powerful mapping tools. How? Map Ireland counties and provinces, then overlay your Excel spreadsheet data for a deeper dive into trends, patterns, and insights that signal growth opportunities for your business.
The 32 counties of Ireland include:
Steps to Create a County Map of IrelandFinding a visual way to display Excel data can be a challenge. With Mapline, you have the right tools at your fingertips. We help you create a custom map of Ireland counties in order to dive deeper into your data. Get started with these easy steps:
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Ireland Counties.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”