Map of Netherlands Provinces
You can easily create a map of Netherlands provinces using Mapline. The Netherlands is a small country located in Western Europe. It also covers 3 island territories in the Caribbean. The name “Netherlands” literally means “Lower Countries,” because of its low land geography. This country is known as the “Gateway to Europe” because its location is strategically available for major rivers of Europe to freely flow through the sea. The Netherlands owes much of its prosperity to water that’s why it became the 2nd largest exporter of food and agricultural products in the world. The land is well suited for agriculture, horticulture, and cattle raising. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Netherlands provinces. The Netherlands consists of 12 provinces and further divided into 393 municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Netherlands Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Netherlands Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”