Map of UK Regions
You can easily create a map of UK regions using Mapline. The regions of the United Kingdom serve as a framework for economic and social data collection, for funding allocation, for European programs, and for determining election constituencies.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of UK regions. The regions of the United Kingdom are further divided into different subdivisions. For instance, the regions in London are divided into boroughs while others are divided into metropolitan counties, shire counties and unitary authorities.
Steps to Create a Map of UK Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “U.K. Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of UK regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of UK regions.