Map of Barbados Parishes
You can easily create a map of Barbados parishes using Mapline. Barbados is an island country located in the Americas, covering a total area of 432 square kilometers. The country is said to be the 53rd richest country in the world. It has a well-developed mixed economy and a moderately high standard of living.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Barbados parishes. Barbados is divided into 11 parishes. The parish of Saint Philip is the largest is terms of size while Saint Michael parish is the most populous, with 88,529 in population. Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados, is located within the parish of Saint Michael. It is believed to be the next parish that may have its own district.
Steps to Create a Map of Barbados Parishes
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Barbados Parishes.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Barbados parishes! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each parish just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Barbados parishes.