Map of Cuba Provinces
You can easily create a map of Cuba provinces using Mapline. The Republic of Cuba covers the islands of Cuba, Isla de la Juventud, and several other groups of islands in the Caribbean Sea. The country is the largest island in the Caribbean. Its capital and largest city, Havana, is just 365 km away from Miami, Florida in the USA. Although Cuba is part of North America, in cultural term, it is part of Latin America.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Cuba provinces. Cuba is made up of 15 provinces and 1 special municipality. The provinces are further divided into municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Cuba Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Cuba Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Cuba! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Cuba provinces.