Map of Dominican Republic Provinces
You can easily create a map of Dominican Republic provinces using Mapline. Because the Dominican Republic is strategically located in the Caribbean, it is believed to be the country with the largest economy in that region. It is also the 9th largest economy in Latin America. Its major economies include agriculture, mining, and services. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Dominican Republic provinces. The country is divided into 31 provinces headed by governors. Santo Domingo, the nation’s capital, has its own national district. The provinces are further divided into 124 municipal districts headed by elected mayors. Each province has 2 or more municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Dominican Republic Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Dominican Republic Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”