Map of El Salvador Departments
You can easily create a map of El Salvador departments using Mapline. Known as the “Tom Thumb of the Americas,” El Salvador is the smallest and the most densely populated country in the region of Central America. The country’s economy lies in agriculture. Coffee is their most exported product. However, in the turn of the 20th century, it slowly embarked on different economic structures particularly trade and manufacturing.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of El Salvador departments. El Salvador is divided into 14 departments headed by governors. These departments function as a county. They are divided into 263 municipalities which are headed by mayors.
Steps to Create a Map of El Salvador Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “El Salvador Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of El Salvador Departments! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of El Salvador Departments.