Philadelphia Council District Map
You can easily create a Philadelphia Council District map using Mapline. A county council refers to the elected administrative body that rules that area. In Philadelphia, there are 10 council districts. Voters use their respective council districts to vote for their representative. Local government agencies use maps showing council districts for improved analysis.
Using Mapline, you can create a Philadelphia Council District map. Using “U.S. Pennsylvania Council Districts,” you can easily create a color-coded map showing multi-colored areas. Each color represents one value (or location density, or sum or average of data). If you want to create a map Excel data of your business or in Philadelphia, simply create a map and use the US state boundary highlighted in different colors that represent each state. This makes it easy to see the different values as well as their geographic boundaries. In the future, there will be more Council District territories that will be added in Mapline.
Steps to Create a Philadelphia Council District Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “U.S. Pennsylvania Council Districts – Philadelphia” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Philadelphia Council District map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Philadelphia Council District map.