Philadelphia Ward Division Map
You can easily create a Philadelphia Ward Division map using Mapline. In USA, a ward serves an administrative or representative purposes of a city or town as an optional division. Philadelphia ward divisions date back to 1687. The state has 66 wards, each of which is divided into 10-50 divisions with their own polling place. Using Mapline, you can create a Philadelphia Ward Division Map. In the future, there will be more ward division territories that will be added in Mapline.
Steps to Create a Philadelphia Ward Division Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “U.S. Pennsylvania Political Ward Divisions (2012) – Philadelphia.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”