Philadelphia Ward Division Map
You can easily create a Philadelphia Ward Division map using Mapline. In USA, a ward serves an administrative or representative purposes of a city or town as an optional division. Philadelphia ward divisions date back to 1687. The state has 66 wards, each of which is divided into 10-50 divisions with their own polling place.
Using Mapline, you can create a Philadelphia Ward Division Map. In the future, there will be more ward division territories that will be added in Mapline.
Steps to Create a Philadelphia Ward Division Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “U.S. Pennsylvania Political Ward Divisions (2012).”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Philadelphia Ward Division map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each ward division just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Philadelphia Ward Division map.