Philadelphia Ward Map
You can easily create a Philadelphia Ward map using Mapline. There are 66 wards in Philadelphia, each of which is divided into 10 – 50 divisions with their own polling place. All in all, the state is made up of 1,686 wards used for electoral purposes.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Philadelphia Ward map. Called, “US Pennsylvania Political Wards – Philadelphia,” you can use the territory for territory mapping, territory management, market research, and others.
Steps to Create a Philadelphia Ward Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “U.S. Pennsylvania Political Wards (2012) – Philadelphia.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Philadelphia Ward map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each ward just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Philadelphia Ward map.