US Congressional District Map
You can easily create a US Congressional District map using Mapline. The US has 435 congressional districts, each representing around 700,000 people. Also, the federal district of Washington, D.C. and the 5 inhabited US territories send a non-voting delegate to the House of Representatives. Every 10 years, the Census Bureau conducts census to determine and update the number of congressional districts within each state.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a US Congressional District map. Mapline offers congressional district territories in all states.
Steps to Create a US Congressional District Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “U.S. Congressional Districts (2015).”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a US Congressional District map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each congressional district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a US Congressional District map.