US Core Based Statistical Area Map
You can easily create a US Core Based Statistical Area Map using Mapline. Core Based Statistical Area (CBSA) refers to an urban geographic area with at least 10,000 people. Its surrounding areas are socio-economically connected to the urban center by commuting. Areas are defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Using Mapline, you can easily create a US Core Based Statistical Area map.
Steps to create US Core Based Statistical Area map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “U.S. Core Based Statistical Area – Metropolitan/Micropolitan.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”