US School District Map
You can easily create a US School District map by state using Mapline. School districts cover public schools which are governed by school boards. Each district may be an independent special-purpose government or dependent school system, under the state government.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a US School District showing Elementary, Secondary, or Unified districts. Elementary School Districts includes kindergarten and grades 1 to 5. They sometimes also include grade 6. Secondary School Districts generally cover any school with grades 7 (and sometimes 6) to 12. Unified School Districts operate both elementary and secondary schools under the same district control.
Steps to Create US School District Map by State
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “U.S. School Districts – [name of state]” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a US School District by state! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a US School District map.