US School District Map
You can easily create a US School District map by state using Mapline. School districts cover public schools which are governed by school boards. Each district may be an independent special-purpose government or dependent school system, under the state government.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a US School District showing Elementary, Secondary, or Unified districts. Elementary School Districts includes kindergarten and grades 1 to 5. They sometimes also include grade 6. Secondary School Districts generally cover any school with grades 7 (and sometimes 6) to 12. Unified School Districts operate both elementary and secondary schools under the same district control.
Steps to Create US School District Map by State
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange button “New.”
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “U.S. School Districts” and choose the state. (Available in Elementary, Secondary, and Unified)
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a US School District by state! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a US School District map.