US School District Map
Steps to Download a Map of US School DistrictsMaps are an essential way to take your business, research, or municipality to the next level. With a map of US school districts, you can visually analyze trends and create stronger reports. Ready to create a school map showing districts? To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “U.S. School Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
Analyzing Your US School District MapSchool districts cover public schools which are governed by school boards. Each district may be an independent, special purpose government or dependent school system under the state government.A US school district may contain elementary, secondary, or unified districts. Elementary school districts include kindergarten and grades 1–5. They sometimes also include grade 6. Secondary school districts generally cover any school with grades 7 (and sometimes 6) to 12. Unified school districts operate both elementary and secondary schools under the same district control.
You can easily create a map of US school districts using Mapline. Simply download your school map, overlay your Excel data, and perform deeper analyses.