Australia Postal Code Map
You can create an Australia Postal Code Map using Mapline. Australian post codes are used primarily to send mails. They are also used as sorting information. They are often linked with one area or country area. The postcodes contain 4 digits. It was in 1967 when the Australian Postcode system started the operation. Today, more and more organisations use postcodes. The most popular are:
- Insurance companies when working out on the costs of car or house insurance.
- The Ministry of Transport when giving specific bus stop numbers.
- Sales and franchise companies to define their territories.
- Federal and State government organisations like the Bureau of Statistics, Taxation Office and others when publishing statistics by postcode.
Steps to create an Australia Postal Code Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Australia Postal Codes.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”