Map of New Zealand Regions
You can easily create a map of New Zealand regions using Mapline. Resting in the southwestern part of the Pacific Ocean, the island country of New Zealand ranks highly in terms of education, economic freedom, health, and quality of life. Its market economy is dominated by exporting dairy products. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of New Zealand regions. The country is made up of 16 regions. 11 among these regions are administered by regional councils while the remaining 5 are administered by unitary authorities. The following are the responsibilities of each regional council:
- Civil defense
- Flood and river control
- Harbor and water navigation
- Hazardous waste
- Public transport planning
- Regional pest management
- Supervision of the safety of dams
Steps to Create a Map of New Zealand Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “New Zealand Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”