Map of Argentina Provinces
You can easily create a map of Argentina Provinces using Mapline. Because of its of remarkable diversity, the country is considered to be the 8th largest country in the world. Argentina is located in South America bordering its neighboring countries – Bolivia, Paraguay, Brazil, Uruguay and Chile. It has the 2nd largest economy in South America and the 3rd largest in Latin America. Argentina is a high-income economy mainly due to its growing high technology sector, market size and stability.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Argentina Provinces. Argentina is made up of 23 provinces and the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires which also performs the role of a province. These provinces span across 7 main geographical regions. Provinces are divided into departments and municipalities for administration purposes. Buenos Aires Province is divided into subdivisions. The Autonomous City of Buenos Aires is divided into communes.
Steps to Create a Map of Argentina Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Argentina Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Argentina Provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Argentina Provinces.