Map of Bolivia Departments
You can easily create a map of Bolivia departments using Mapline. Bolivia is located at the heart of South America. One of the many interesting things about the country is that it has twice the size of the land area of France but its population is only a tenth of its population. It shares its borders with neighboring countries like Argentina, Paraguay, and Peru. Departments are the primary administrative unit in Bolivia. Each department is headed by 4 senators. Bolivia consists of 9 departments, and the departments are divided into 112 provinces which are further divided into 337 municipalities and 1374 cantones.
Steps to Create a Map of Bolivia Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Bolivia Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”