A Map of Municipalities in North Region in Brazil Tells a Lot About Health Emergency Situation
Municipality-Level Mapping – A Closer Look at What’s Really Going
Adding an Excel spreadsheet of location data on a map of municipalities in north region in Brazil is a tremendous help in understanding the health emergency situations on each municipality. The north region is the largest region of Brazil. It is made up of 5 states: Acre, Amapá, Amazonas, Pará, Rondônia, Roraima,and Tocantins. The states are divided into 450 municipalities. It takes a powerful data visualization to really understand the actual health situation of each municipality. Thus, the local government units are more able to drive strategic decisions to respond better in cases of health emergencies.
A territory report for each municipality serves as a guide to assist first responders and agency leaders in giving out government relief goods and other services. In just one click and a summary of report will show up. This tool is very handy especially in doing deeper analyses. Identify which municipality boundary needs more focus, which municipality can readily assist others in need, and more.
When Mapping is No Longer Just a Picture
A territory report map is more than just a picture of boundaries. It provides insights used in decision-making that affects how hospitals and health departments provide the necessary services in health crises. So start creating a map of municipalities in north region in Brazil now!
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Brazil Municipalities – North Region.” You can also enter that on the search bar.
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
With a territory reporting map, easily access reports from government office heads and team leaders. Sign up now to learn more on how mapping tools can help you strategize to provide the needed services in health emergency situations.