Map of Brazil Cities
You can now create a map of Brazil cities using Mapline. There are a number of cities in various states that are popular favorites among tourists and locals alike. Some popular cities include:
- Sao Paolo – the largest and is one of the most populous cities in the world with almost 12 million inhabitants.
- Rio de Janeiro – known as the “city that never sleeps,” it is the cultural and educational hub of the country. Its population is at almost 6.5 million.
- Salvador – the largest city in Brazil. It is notable for its architecture, cuisine, and music. It is known to be the 2nd wealthiest in Brazil’s Northeast.
- Brasilia – the federal capital of Brazil. It is where the seat of Federal District government is located.
- Fortaleza – the 5th largest city in Brazil with almost 3 million in population.
Steps to Create a Map of Brazil Cities
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Brazil Cities.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”