Map of Brazil States
You can create a map of Brazil States with Mapline! Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world, and the 3rd largest in the Americas. Brazil States have autonomous administrations. That means, each state collects its own taxes and also receive its share of taxes from the Federal government. Governors are elected They have a governor and a unicameral legislative body elected directly by their voters.
Using Mapline, create a map of Brazil States. Brazil is a federation composed of 26 States.
Steps to Create a Map of Brazil States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Brazil States.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Brazil States! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Brazil States.