Chile Provinces Map
You can easily create a Chile Provinces map using Mapline. Chile’s unique and long narrow strip of line lies in South America. It consists of 54 provinces. In Chile, a province is the 2nd largest administrative division, next to region. It is headed by a provincial governor. Chile’s provinces are further divided into 346 communes which are administered by mayors and their municipal councils. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Chile Provinces.
Steps to Create a Chile Provinces Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Chile Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”