Chile Provinces Map
You can easily create a Chile Provinces map using Mapline. Chile’s unique and long narrow strip of line lies in South America. It consists of 54 provinces. In Chile, a province is the 2nd largest administrative division, next to region. It is headed by a provincial governor. Chile’s provinces are further divided into 346 communes which are administered by mayors and their municipal councils.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Chile Provinces.
Steps to Create a Chile Provinces Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Chile Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Chile! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Chile Provinces map.