Map of Ecuador Provinces
You can easily create a map of Ecuador provinces using Mapline. Literally meaning “Republic of the Equator,” Ecuador is located in the northwestern part of South America. It shares borders with Colombia and Peru. The country also covers the Galápagos Islands in the Pacific, about 1,000 kilometers west from the mainland. Ecuador’s natural resources are petroleum and agricultural products.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Ecuador provinces. Ecuador is divided into 24 provinces as the 1st administrative subdivision. They are further divided into 221 cantons and sub-divided into more than 1,500 parishes. Pastaza province has the largest size while the province of Guayas is the most populous province.
Steps to Create a Map of Ecuador Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Ecuador Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Ecuador provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Ecuador provinces.