Map of Uruguay Departments
You can easily create a map of Uruguay departments using Mapline. The Eastern Republic of Uruguay is located in South America. It shares borders with Argentina and Brazil. The country is considered to be the 2nd smallest country in South America next to Suriname. It is the home of more than 3.3 million people, more than half of which reside in its capital city, Montevideo. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Uruguay departments. Uruguay is made up of 19 departments. Each department has a legislature where the mayor of each department serves as chief executive. A department holds the executive and legislative powers. The departments of Uruguay are further divided into small municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Uruguay Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Uruguay Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”