US Census Tract Maps
You can easily create US Census Tract Maps using Mapline. Created by the Bureau of Census, census tracts are used to analyze populations. Thus, they are designed to follow people instead of political boundaries. These tracts usually have a population size between 2,200 and 8,000. These areas are located in census metropolitan areas with a core population of 50,000 or more. Census tracts are identified by an up to 4-digit integer number and may have an optional 2-digit suffix.
Using Mapline, you can easily create US Census Tract Maps. We offer census tract territories in all U.S. States.
Steps to Create US Census Tract Maps
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “U.S. Census Tract” as the territory type and select the state.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create US Census Tract maps! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each census tract just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create US Census Tract maps.