American Samoa Counties Map
You can easily create an American Samoa Counties map using Mapline. Located between Hawaii and New Zealand, the island of American Samoa enjoys the clear blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. As U.S. territorial control, its major economic sectors include tuna fishing and processing plants.
It was in 1872 when the island felt the influence of the United States, but it was only in 1899 when the island became a US territory. Its total land area is 76.1 square miles (197.1 km2) which makes it slightly larger than Washington, D.C. The districts of American Samoa are divided into 16 counties and 74 villages.
Using Mapline, you can easily create an American Samoa Counties map.
Steps to create an American Samoa Counties map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “American Samoa Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create an American Samoa Counties map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create an American Samoa Counties map.