Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Work Location: 260 S 2500 W, Ste 201, Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
Mapline is all about Geo Awesomeness; essentially, we leverage the power of location data to revolutionize the way the world does business. Our team is passionate about transforming old, clunky business processes into smooth automations. Every day, we help businesses illuminate their data in new ways, revealing insights they never imagined possible. We have a culture of collaboration, straightforward communication, and excitement that shines through in everything we do, from closing a sales deal to an in-office ping pong tournament.
Work with businesses around the world and educate them on Mapline’s Geo Management suite.
Have a direct impact on company growth as you support our Account Executives in scheduling appointments with corporations like GE and Sysco. Then, watch as we revamp their operations into a powerful, automated machine that transforms everything they do.
Not only do you get to be at the forefront of the brand-new business category of Geo Management, but you’ll have a fabulous opportunity to get comfortable in the field of technology.
We firmly believe in empowering team members to be self-accountable and play to their strengths and rise above goals. At Mapline, your success is in your own hands.
- Set the tone for new clients as the first point of contact. Get them excited!
- Become an expert on everything Geo Awesome (and then show off your knowledge)
- Leverage our case studies to get familiar with the dozens of different, awe-inspiring ways companies use Mapline
- Create, grow, and manage your very own pipeline of sales leads
- Display self-accountability as you take initiative in working on your pipeline
- Actively follow up with and engage prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Leverage our Geo Management messaging to give prospects a spark of awe
- Use your mad skills to support the senior sales team and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generation
- Bring your innovative mind, passion, and drive to team meetings. Share your successes and excitement, and help us problem-solve and grow every day.
- Experience in sales and customer service. We want to know how you interact with people!
- We’re looking for problem-solvers. Experienced analytical thinkers preferred.
- Ability to manage diverse pipelines of sales leads. You’re accountable for yourself.
- Strong intuition and strategic mindset. You apply your best judgment to every situation.
- Critical thinking skills are a must. We don’t just give people solutions; we help businesses identify and address problems they aren’t yet aware of.
- Fantastic time management and prioritization skills. (Okay, maybe we’re describing ninjas, after all).
- Verbal and written communication skills are vital. Show us how convincing you are.
- Our team, and entire organization, operates around honesty and integrity. Our culture of trustworthiness is integral to everything we do.
- Consistent, reliable team members make Mapline go ‘round. You will appreciate knowing you can count on your team, and vice versa.
- You will need to be comfortable with computers, including email and Microsoft Office, and be ready to level up your skills in Excel.
- Bonus points if you’re a pro wrestler and want to dress up and put on a show at tech events. (We’re half-joking. Software is fun!)