How do I break my pins up into segments?
11 Steps to Segment Your Data on Your Maps
You can easily break up your datasets into smaller segments based on any column in your spreadsheet. That way you can easily identify the pins that you feel are most important. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your map.
- Click the drop down menu next to your dataset.
- Select “Segments.”
- Click “Add Tier of Segments.”
- Choose “Unique Values of Column” to group all locations with the same information or “Custom Segments” to group locations based on specific criteria you set.
- Select the column to use to segment the pins.
- If using “Custom Segments”, click “Add Group” and enter a name for the group.
- Click “Add Calculation” to enter the conditions for that group.
- Check “Show Pin count next to each group.”
- Click “OK.”
- Repeat steps 4-10 to add an additional segment or click “OK” to finish.
- What do I do if I never received a notification email for a shared map?
- What are the different radial heat map settings?
- How do I upgrade my account plan?
- How do I heat map my pins?
- How do I rename a dataset?
- How do I change the name that appears when I hover over a pin?
- How do I delete a territory?