How do I create a store locator?
Create a store locator in seconds! Just follow these steps:
- Create a map from your store address locations.
- Click “Options.”
- Select “Embed.”
- Check the box if you wish to include the left sidebar.
- Edit the height and width change the size of the map on your site.
- Copy and paste the code shown on the box into your website.
- Now, any updates you make in Mapline will automatically appear in your website!
- What do I do if I didn’t receive a verification email?
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- How do I add locations to an existing dataset?
- How do I use custom images as my pins?
- Midpoint and Center of Minimum Distance – What are They?
- What are the differences between Account User Types?
- How do I cancel my account?