How do I filter my map pins?
Sometimes you don’t want to look at all of your data, so just filter it! It’s super easy, just follow these steps:
- Open you map.
- Click the drop down menu next to your dataset.
- Select “Filter.”
- Click “New Filter.”
- Select whether to filter by a “Checkbox” or “Formulas.”
- Select a column in your spreadsheet in the “Category” drop down.
- Check and uncheck boxes if using “Checkbox” filter type. Enter your formulas if using the “Formulas” filter type.
- Click “OK.”
- Repeat steps 4-8 to add an additional filter or click “OK” to finish.