How do I heat map my pins?
Steps to Creating a Heat Map with Your Pins
Do you want to see a heat map based on your pins? It’s super easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Open your map.
- Click the drop down menu next to your dataset.
- Select “Heat Map.”
- Select whether you would like to apply the heat the area around the pins or the overlapping radius areas.
- Define the radius (miles or kilometers).
- Select whether you would like the heat map to be based on location density or the sum or average of your data.
- Click on the “Styling” tab to set the opacity and blur. You can also remove the legend and fade the edges of the heat map.
- Click “OK.”
If you want to hide the map pins so you only see the heat map, here’s what you can do:
- Click the pin icon on the left sidebar.
- Click the “Remove” button.
- How do I save the map zoom level?
- What are the differences between the territory heat map options: location density, sum, and average?
- How do I delete a territory?
- How do I get invoices of my payments?
- Can I search my locations on the map?
- How do I draw custom shapes on the map?
- How do I measure distance between my map locations?