What are the different kinds of heat mapping?
There are two types of heat maps you can build with Mapline: Radial Heat Maps and Territory Heat Maps. A Radial heat map looks like a weather radar where the center is a deeper color (red) and the outside is a lighter color (blue) so you can see the relation of your pins to each other.
The second type of heat mapping is Territory heat mapping. This is when you overlay a territory boundary on your map such as counties. Then you color each county according to the total locations inside that territory so that counties with a lot of locations are red and a county with few locations is green.
- How do I use custom images as my pins?
- How do I use the draw pad?
- What browser can I use Mapline on?
- How do I label my pins?
- How do I change the name that appears when I hover over a pin?
- What are the differences between Account User Types?
- What do I do if I never received a notification email for a shared map?