How do I move map pins?
You can easily move your map pins if they are in the wrong location.
- Open your map.
- Click the map pin that you want to move. A bubble will open when you click the pin.
- Click the pencil icon at the top.
- Now you can click and drag the pin to anywhere you would like it to be placed.
- Once you drag the pin to a new location it will automatically save.
- Midpoint and Center of Minimum Distance – What are They?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Can I plot international locations?
- How do I use the Excel Add-in?
- How do I heat map my pins?
- What are the differences between the territory heat map options: location density, sum, and average?
- What do I do if I didn’t receive a verification email?