How do I save the map zoom level?
Save a map zoom level and position so that you don’t have to re-position it each time you open the map. To save the map zoom level and position, follow these steps:
- Open your map.
- Zoom and position your map to where you would like to save it.
- Click “Options.”
- Select “Save Position.”
- How do I rename a map?
- How do I show images inside my pin bubbles?
- Can I use latitude and longitude coordinates to plot pins?
- How do I set up an XML data feed?
- How do I add territories to my map?
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- How do I add locations to an existing dataset?