How do I share a map?
8 Steps to Sharing Your Map
Want your colleagues to see the maps you’ve created? It’s super easy to do! Follow these steps:
- Open your map.
- Click “Options.”
- Select “Share.”
- Enter the email address of the person with whom you would like to share your map.
- Click “Share.”
- Select if you would like to share the dataset information with that person.
- An email will be sent to the user inviting them to sign in to see the map you have shared with them. If they are not a registered user, they will be required to register using the same email address as the one you shared your map with.
- Add more email addresses if you want the same map to be shared to more recipients.
- What are the differences between the territory heat map options: location density, sum, and average?
- What does the error message “Headers not Found” mean?
- How do I use the Excel Add-in?
- How do I add multiple datasets to a map?
- How do I delete my account?
- What browser can I use Mapline on?
- How do I show labels on my territories?