Map of Fiji Divisions
You can easily create a map of Fiji divisions using Mapline. Fiji is an island country located at the South Pacific Ocean. Among its closest neighbors are New Zealand, Vanuatu, Tonga, and the Samoas. The country, which covers a land area of around 18,300 km2, is made up of over 330 islands and 500 plus islets. Of its hundreds of islands, only 110 are permanently inhabited.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Fiji divisions. Fiji is divided into 4 divisions which are further divided into 14 provinces: (1) Central Division with 5 provinces; (2) Eastern Division with 3 provinces; (3) Northern Division with 3 provinces; and (4) Western Division with 3 provinces.
Steps to Create a Map of Fiji Divisions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Fiji Divisions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Fiji divisions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each division just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Fiji divisions.