Map of Greece Regions
You can easily create a map of Greece regions using Mapline. The regions of Greece are the country’s 1st level administrative level. The country is located in South Eastern Europe. Its total area of 131,957 km2 is the home of some 11 million people. It shares borders with Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, and Turkey.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Greece regions. Greece is made up of 13 regions which are further divided into 325 municipalities. The largest region is Central Greece which has a total area of 15,549 km2. The smallest is the Ionian Islands with 2,307 km2 area. In terms of population, the most populated is Attica with almost 4 million inhabitants. On the other hand, the North Aegean Region is the least populous with 197,810 people living there.
Steps to Create a Map of Greece Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Greece Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Greece regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Greece regions.