Map of Cuba Provinces
You can easily create a map of Cuba provinces using Mapline. The Republic of Cuba covers the islands of Cuba, Isla de la Juventud, and several other groups of islands in the Caribbean Sea. The country is the largest island in the Caribbean. Its capital and largest city, Havana, is just 365 km away from Miami, Florida in the USA. Although Cuba is part of North America, in cultural term, it is part of Latin America.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Cuba provinces. Cuba is made up of 15 provinces and 1 special municipality. The provinces are further divided into municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Cuba Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Cuba Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Cuba provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Cuba provinces.