Map of Iran Provinces
You can easily create a map of Iran provinces using Mapline. Iran (also known as Persia) is located in Western Asia. It shares borders with Armenia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey and Iraq. Iran is the 2nd largest country in the Middle East and 18th largest in the world. It is also the 17th most populous country in the world with over 78.4 million in population.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map with all the provinces of Iran on it. Iran is divided into 5 regions with 31 provinces. The provinces are further divided into counties, districts and sub-districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Iran Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Iran Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all Iran provinces of Iran! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Iran provinces.