Map of Lithuania Counties
You can easily create a map of Lithuania counties using Mapline. Lithuania is a country located in Northern Europe. It is one of the 3 countries in Baltic States. Its neighboring countries are Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden and Denmark. The country’s population is around 2.9 million people.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Lithuania counties. Lithuania is divided into 10 counties, which in turn are further subdivided into 60 municipalities. Municipalities are organized into different categories: 9 city municipalities, 43 district municipalities and 8 municipalities. One of the main responsibilities of Lithuanian county is to ensure that the municipalities follow the Lithuanian laws. Counties also run hospitals and health care facilities.
Steps to Create a Map of Lithuania Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Lithuania Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Lithuania counties! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Lithuania counties.