Map of Peru Regions
You can easily create a map of Peru regions using Mapline. Peru is a country located in western South America. Its neighboring countries are Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Bolivia, and Chile.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Peru regions. Peru is divided into 26 units: 25 regions and the province of Lima. Regions are further divided into 195 provinces and 1,840 districts. Lima Province holds the same administrative level as that of a region. Loreto is the largest region in area size while Callao is the smallest. With only 147 km2 in size, it only holds 1 province. Puno Region is the most populous while Madre de Dios is the least populous region.
Steps to Create a Map of Peru Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Peru Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Peru regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Peru regions.